Pet Boarding in Greenville, NC
Cat and Dog Boarding
Leaving your pet behind while you travel for business or pleasure can be hard, but if you leave them in our care, you can rest easy knowing they’re in the best hands. Animal Care of Greenville offers daytime-only boarding for dogs and cats, and our veterinarians and staff can also provide medical treatment if it’s needed. Better yet, your pet will not be alone all day–they’ll receive one-on-one attention from our animal-loving team throughout their stay. We also work to help our guests maintain a routine similar to what they experience at home to help them feel more at ease.
What is Day Boarding?
Day boarding is limited to our daytime hours only, when all staff members are present. We’re happy to offer day boarding for your convenience and for your pet’s enjoyment. Dogs are generally very social and some can be prone to separation anxiety. Daytime boarding at Animal Care of Greenville provides them with much-needed interaction, and medical care, if your pet requires it, is always available as well.
Cat and Dog Boarding Amenities
Whether your pet is staying with us for the afternoon or for a full week, they’ll be able to enjoy all our boarding facility has to offer.
- Dogs are taken out 3-4 times a day
- Veterinary staff are always available to care for your pet
- We offer a variety of sizes of dog runs, including themed boarding rooms
- Cat kennels with space to climb, stretch out, and relax
- We have large outdoor runs that dogs can use when the weather is mild
- Our facility has a spacious turfed area where dogs can run around and play with toys
- By your request, we can also provide your pet with food and treats
- We provide soft, clean bedding that is washed and dried daily
- We can also provide a palatable diet for pets with sensitive stomachs, though we typically recommend bringing your pet’s food from home
Need Additional Services for Your Pet While They’re with Us?
Please let us know if your pet needs a nail trim, heartworm testing, or another service during their boarding/day boarding visit.
Day Boarding Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-10:30am & 2:00pm-5:30pm
Health Requirements for Our Boarding Guests
Dogs and cats that will be boarding with us need to be up-to-date with their vaccinations and fecal testing. You can contact us any time to check your pet’s status or schedule their boosters ahead of their boarding reservation. We recommend getting these things squared away at least a week in advance of their boarding.
If your pet is not a patient of our hospital, be sure to provide current health and vaccination records so we can confirm that they are fully up-to-date and healthy!
Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Animal Care of Greenville. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.